Tempest Riders R.C.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tempest Riders R.C.

A forum for the members and guests of the Tempest Riders Riding Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Fall Foliage Ride - Sunday, Oct 13 - Hosted by Smitty
Estacada Vetrans Memorial Bike Show and Shine Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 2:12 pm by Smitty

» Honoring Heroes 2nd Annual "Prison Break" Poker Run
Estacada Vetrans Memorial Bike Show and Shine Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 8:43 pm by Smitty

» Freaky Mike's Crater Lake Freak Out
Estacada Vetrans Memorial Bike Show and Shine Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 6:31 pm by Freaky Mike

» West side of Mt Staint helens Ride weekday July 31 0r AUG 1
Estacada Vetrans Memorial Bike Show and Shine Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 2:29 pm by BHALE

» Crater Lake ride Aug 3rd
Estacada Vetrans Memorial Bike Show and Shine Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:34 pm by Freaky Mike

» Chris Kilcullen Memorial Ride
Estacada Vetrans Memorial Bike Show and Shine Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 10:27 pm by Killswitch

» TEMPEST RIDES - Sunday, June 30 - Hosted by Vinnie
Estacada Vetrans Memorial Bike Show and Shine Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 3:17 am by Smitty

» TEMPEST RIDES - Sunday, September 15 - Hosted by Smitty
Estacada Vetrans Memorial Bike Show and Shine Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 4:48 pm by Smitty

» TEMPEST RIDES - Father's Day Ride! Sunday, June 16 - Hosted by Smitty
Estacada Vetrans Memorial Bike Show and Shine Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 10:31 am by lynchtl

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:22 am

Estacada Vetrans Memorial Bike Show and Shine

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shrek
V.President
Shrek

Estacada Vetrans Memorial Bike Show and Shine Empty
PostSubject: Estacada Vetrans Memorial Bike Show and Shine   Estacada Vetrans Memorial Bike Show and Shine Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 12:48 pm

The Tempest riders have been invited to ride out to Estacada on Sept 15th. A Veterans MC is puttting on a Bike Show and Shine to help raise funds to finish the veterans memorial in Estacada. I will find out the start time and post that soon. I think this would be a great run for our club. Fits our mission perfect. I will be attending. Lets get as many bikes rolling out there as we can. We can roll in together and make a large statement...lol no pun intended Bubba, Vinny, Chief and myself!
Back to top Go down
Padre
Chaplain
Padre

PostSubject: Re: Estacada Vetrans Memorial Bike Show and Shine   Estacada Vetrans Memorial Bike Show and Shine Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 2:04 pm

Please Post time and date for the Estacada Vetrans ride
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Asst. Road Capt./Web Master
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Estacada Vetrans Memorial Bike Show and Shine   Estacada Vetrans Memorial Bike Show and Shine Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 3:51 pm

I'll go, I think we should all meet at the Carver Cafe then ride in together and make the LARGE or HUGE impact like Shrek said. HAHAHA.
Back to top Go down
Smitty
Road Captain
Smitty

PostSubject: Re: Estacada Vetrans Memorial Bike Show and Shine   Estacada Vetrans Memorial Bike Show and Shine Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 2:07 pm

Since the bike is out of the shop and running good I will be attending.
Back to top Go down
Freaky Mike
Founder
Freaky Mike

Location : Bike: 2008 Harley Davidson Road King Peace Officer Edition

PostSubject: Re: Estacada Vetrans Memorial Bike Show and Shine   Estacada Vetrans Memorial Bike Show and Shine Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 3:45 am

If I can do the ride and make it to E-shift I will go. Don't want someone trolling around looking for a picture of me if I call in sick.
Back to top Go down
Smitty
Road Captain
Smitty

PostSubject: Re: Estacada Vetrans Memorial Bike Show and Shine   Estacada Vetrans Memorial Bike Show and Shine Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 3:46 am

In case anyone missed it, Felix posted this on FB:

"My house is on the way to this. Does anyone want to stop by here for some BBQ lunch before the Bike Show?

Let me know by email or text if you do. I will not be at the meeting on Monday. I have a conference I need to att
end in Salishan (rough duty :0), but I'll be back for the weekend of the bike show.

Todd Felix
503-805-6856"

Sounds like fun to me. I'm still playing things by ear as its been a rough couple of weeks for me health wise. Sick then bad reaction to medication, hospital, excrutiating pain etc.... I should be right as rain by then but with the way things are going I'm going day to day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Estacada Vetrans Memorial Bike Show and Shine   Estacada Vetrans Memorial Bike Show and Shine Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Estacada Vetrans Memorial Bike Show and Shine
Page 1 of 1